To give of yourself is the most wonderful gift you can give. 'The more you give the more you get', could never be more true than when you help with the animals. It feels good to know you have an impact on the world around you and it isn't even hard! As a matter of fact, it is a guiltless pleasure to help the animals.
It's a very rewarding way to regain purpose and meaning in your life. When we volunteer, we give of ourselves from the heart and that's the real difference. Sure, the animals and the community benefit, but not nearly so much as the person who volunteers. Volunteering makes you feel good about yourself. Volunteering saves lives and finds homes and provides funds for medication, education, and our spay/neutering program. Sign up to volunteer now.
Here is a list of some of the ways we have available for you to volunteer:
1. dog walking at the shelter or at adoption event
2. be a kitty play pal at the shelter or at adoption event
3. be part of our education program helping with classroom and assembly presentations
4. be a foster pet parent
5. work at fundraiser events
6. office work at the shelter
7. work adoption event
8. transport animals to and from events or vets
9. help with newsletter....and more
Help make a difference and stop by to sign up
to volunteer today!
Volunteering is the most rewarding way to make a difference in the lives of animals in our community. It's easy, fun, and we train you, too. You can volunteer from home, at an event, or at the shelter.